The PIP Difference
Advantages of Working with PIP
High quality staff
- We have exceptionally seasoned and skilled professionals, many of whom are industry-recognized experts in their fields
A team-based approach
- We work collaboratively with your other trusted advisors to protect and preserve wealth. In fact, the largest percentage of our business comes to us through referrals
- We recognize that the #1 reason why clients hire us is to provide them with a "value-added" service over the long-term. Our open architecture platform allows us to utilize best of breed investments and remain completely unbiased and independent when providing value-added investments advice.
We are not incentivized by investment firms, nor are we clouded with campaigns and ideas of the day.
Unlike hidden and "baked-in" fees, all costs and fees are disclosed upfront and ongoing allowing for a more informed investor.
- On certain types of accounts, our fee is tax-deductible such as other professional expenses.
- Constant contact via face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and emails.
- Advise on ancillary investments such as 401ks and other investments.
- At least one comprehensive annual review to discuss any new personal developments, the current economic environment and portfolio performance.
- Although future returns can't be guaranteed, we encourage prospective clients to contact our current clientele for testimonials.